Last updated: February 23rd, 2022
It is pretty difficult to manage your important business emails, contacts and calendar when you have a busy schedule. But nothing to worry anymore if you have dodo webmail.
Let’s explore more about dodo webmail in detail.
What is Dodo Webmail?
Dodo webmail offers the best solution to organize your emails, contacts and makes it easy to keep an eye on the calendar to get updates for the latest events. It helps you to maintain everything within one simple location.
It would not be wrong if we say that webmail is a way more than just a simple mailing system. Moreover, it offers the services including Gmail, AOL mail, Outlook, Hotmail, Mailfence, Icewarp Mail Server, and Yahoo! Mail.
Moving ahead, Dodo Webmail is an Australian Internet Service which is located in Melbourne. Further, this is a subsidiary of Vocus Communication.
How To Setup Dodo Webmail Login
In order to avail the Dodo services, you must have a unique and valid username and password. That username and password are used as your unique ID and allow you to access the Dodo account separately.
What is exciting about having a Dodo user account, you enjoy premium webmail services absolutely free which is amazing. All the premium features are available without any extra charges.
Dodo webmail login is an easy job which completes within minutes. Without further ado, follow these simple steps to login into your Dodo account. The following procedure will help you in Dodo webmail login and how to use it properly.
- First of all, open your browser and visit dodo.com.
- “Log In” option is present at the left corner of the page.
- Next, enter your Dodo username and password in the relevant empty boxes.
- Hit the login and your Dodo Webmail is ready.
- After login, you can easily check your emails which you receive in your inbox.
- To delete any message, select the message by checking the box next to the emails.
- Then, press the delete option which is available on the top of the page.
- You can easily cut, copy and paste emails easily.
If you come across any issue regarding Dodo emails login or account setup, no need to worry at all. Dodo has established support with the Dodo Phone Anywhere. Contact their techs and explain your issue, no matter how complicated your issue is, their team will resolve in no time.
How To Sign Into A Dodo Account
After creating a Dodo profile perfectly, you need to sign into a Dodo account to use it. The following steps will explain how to sign in easily:
- Navigate to https://www.dodo.com after opening your browser.
- The Dodo Account Management Page opens. Hit the login present on the top right corner.
- The new page appears with two following options:
- Account management
- Select your profile and enter your user ID correctly.
- Enter the correct password and press the login button.
Congratulations! You are logged in successfully. Now you are allowed to navigate its user interface and use premium features.
But if you forget your password, you need to reset your password and recover your lost ID. resetting the password is not a big deal. Just follow these simple steps and you are done with it.
- On the Dodo login page, click on SMS My Password. You will redirect the password redirect page.
- Now choose the product given in the list.
- Enter your user ID, service number / contact details. Cell Phone number registered with the account is recommended.
- Enter send my password button and you will receive the SMS with password.
Now you can use this new password to sign in your webmail account.
Basics Of Dodo Webmail You Must Know
To get the maximum advantage of the Dodo account, you need to know the basics of webmail features to make things smooth and organized.
How To Check Inbox Messages
When you login your Dodo webmail account, you see the inbox ab shown in the image given below. If you want to view the message in another folder, this is also possible. From the left side of the screen, you can choose the folder of your own choice.
How To Delete Messages
Another great feature of Dodo webmail is that it allows you to get rid of unnecessary messages with ease. You simply select the message or messages you want to delete. Then, click the delete icon which is present on the top left side of the page.
Advanced Features Of Dodo Webmail Login
Dodo webmail ensures to facilitate its users by making things simple and easy. It allows you to create folders as per your demand. Whereas the process for folder creation remains quite simple. Let’s check out the following steps for folder creation.
- You can create a folder by clicking on the cog of the bottom left.
- Many options are given. Select manage folder option.
- Click the + button.
- Type the folder name.
- From the drop down list, choose the parent folder.
- Hit the save button.
- The folder is successfully added in the Folder list on the left side.
Moving Messages To Other Folders
Surprisingly, you can easily move the messages to your newly created folder. Below are the steps.
- First, choose the message you want to move.
- Then click the cog icon present at the top of the screen.
- From the drop down list of choice, choose the “ proceed to ” choice.
- Then take the message to the desired folder.
Enable HTML editor
The good part is that you can also enable HTML editor and use it easily. Steps of enabling HTML editor are given below:
- Click on the setting option.
- On the left side panel, choose composing messages.
- Then issue “ Compose HTML messages”.
- From the drop down menu, choose any suitable choice.
- Then, hit the save button appear at the bottom.
How To Resolve Internet Issue
Sometimes, you face problems with your internet connection or your webmail wireless broadband connection gets slow and you are unable to detect any message. Now the time to say goodbye to such irritating issues.
Follow the following steps and everything will be perfect.
- First of all, make sure that your router or modem is turned on.
- Then check whether your internet connection is connected properly.
- Check out that the set-up box and router have a proper power cycle.
- Check out other available PLA devices.
- In the end, what you need is only to reset your devices.
But still if you face the problem, contact the support team and you will definitely get the best solutions from the experts. To create an online support request, click here.
How To Connect Dodo Wi-fi With Your Device
Connecting the Dodo wi-fi with different devices is not a big deal. But sometimes, you face issues while connecting and this becomes frustrating for you in the end.
But no need to be upset anymore, as this article will explain how you can solve this issue in a few simple steps.
What is required from your side is full concentration when following the procedure. Without wasting time let’s get started.
How To Use Dodo Webmail On Computer
- Turn on your computer and then select the wireless networks icon.
- This is present on the bottom of the page and on the right-hand corner.
- Then choose the Dodo labeled SSID.
- Next, go to the ‘connect’ option. You will be asked to enter the security key. After entering the key, hit the ‘next’ button.
- Now you need to hit the ok button and your device is connected with the wi-fi.
How To Use Dodo Webmail On Android
- First, turn it on wi-fi, and you will have a list of different connections.
- Select the SSID of your modem, and provide the valid password.
- Now hit the ‘OK’ option and your process is complete.
How To Use Dodo Webmail On iOS
- First go to the setting option.
- Next, power on the wi-fi connection.
- Then the list of available connections will appear.
- Select your connection and hit the “next” button.
- Lastly, hit the ‘ok’ button. You are successfully connected.
After following these simple steps, you are ready to enjoy it. If you still need further assistance, you can contact their support team.
How To Set Up A Dodo Webmail Email In Windows 10 Mail
Undoubtedly, Dodo webmail services are one of the renowned services all over the world. It has maintained its name through providing quality and trustworthy services. The users can easily share their important documents, photos, videos, and files without any fear.
Best of all, Dodo has a simple and easy interface as compared to others and offers easy access to all of its premium features. This is the reason for his popularity. Another plus is that it is compatible with almost all devices like computer, android, and iOS. So you can manage your email on different devices you own. Also, the direct access on the web is available anytime.
Following are the steps to be followed when setting up email on windows 10.
- Open the windows 10 mail option. There will be an ‘‘Account’’ option in the menu.
- Select ‘Add Account’.
- Now go to the Advanced Setup option. There will be Google, Outlook, Exchange, iCloud and other accounts.
- On the Advanced Setup screen, choose the ‘‘Internet email’’.
- Type your email address and password in the relevant fields.
- Tap the account name and choose an account name that is easy to remember.
- Enter your name in the send message option by using this name field.
- To have incoming email server, type pop.dodo.com.au
- From the account type option, select POP3.
- Next come to the outgoing email server field, select the smtp.dodo.com.au
These steps are important to set up Dodo email login on any of your devices. Now it has become easy for you to manage all your documents, contacts and important events from one single location.
Configuration Of Gmail To Pull Mail
In order to collect email from the mailbox, some necessary settings are required in Gmail. Steps are given below.
- Open your gmail account and enter the correct username and password if requested.
- On the top right corner of the page, click on the cogwheel icon. And select settings from the menu.
- Press the ‘Accounts’ tab, and then enter the email account link.
- A new window appears, enter your complete dodo.com.au email address and press the next button.
- Next, select the important emails from the POP3 account option and hit the next button.
- Type your complete email address in the username area.
- Important! Check the option “Leave a copy of the recovered message on the server”.
- Type pop.dodo.com.au in the “POP Server Field ”.
- Hit the ‘Add Account’ button.
- Next, click on the ‘No’ option and click on the ‘‘Finish’’ button on the next screen.
Webmail Basic Steps For Different Connections
Sometimes, the connection gets lost. Try the following steps to restore it.
- Turn off the device for 30 seconds at least. Then, turn it on.
- Close all open applications including manager applications. And reopen them.
- Eject your USB, modem, or dingle and re connect them.
- Ensure your SIM card is inserted properly.
- Check the signal strength as modem location may affect the signal strength.
Dodo, primarily, is an Australian Internet ServiceProvider, based in Melbourne. Dodo Services LTD trades as Dodo around the globe. Most importantly, it is a subsidiary of Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC).
In september 2001, the company was established to provide internet services. With the passage of time, the company expanded its services and started offering Mobile Broadband, VolP, car and home insurance, electricity and gas.
The M2 Group acquired the company in 2013. The company has over 400,000 customers, and 660,000 busy services at that time. It is said that M2 paid $203.90 million for and $44.10 million for Eftel.
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM AEST
Saturday – Sunday: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM AEST
02 8375 3629